The Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types. The Duro-Last roofing system is:
- Precision fabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
- Energy-efficient. The Duro-Last white membrane has the highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, saving significant energy and money for facilities of all types throughout North America.
- For a more detailed analysis of your potential energy savings, go to theENERGY STAR® Roofing Comparison Calculator site and click on "Savings Calculator".
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Backed by the industry’s best warranties. Duro-Last's standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation. Duro-Last also has 20 yr warranties available.